Becoming a Dealer Why you should sell Cannon Safes
- 1. Great Margins.
- 2. We keep it simple. We offer a good, better, best scenario.
- 3. We don’t offer dealer channel safes to national chain stores.
- 4. Independently fire certified by ETL, a leader in fire testing.
- 5. Industry leading, hassle-free, NO COST Warranty.
- 6. Very large pre-pay discounts, up to 10%.
- 7. UL certified for Security.
- 8. Our safes offer a great value at a great price.
- 9. Electronic locks are standard on Scout, Patriot and Home Guard series safes. EMP locks are standard on Armory, Cannon and Commander series safes.
- 10.All Cannon and Commander series safes are made in the USA.
- 11.National advertising campaign AND individual dealer co-op.
- 12.New, improved Customer Service Department.
- 13.Our safes are built to order, with 4 to 6 week lead times.
- 14.Accurate gun counts with our Tru Rack shelving system.
- 15.Making gun safes since 1965.
- 16.Cannon dealers buy Gun Vault products at deepest discounts.
- 17.Accepting applications for open area.
Sell Cannon SafesMore Information
Contact us for more information or to become a Cannon Safe dealer.