Cannon Safe Blog Get the latest news
Product Information Choosing a Safe with a Warranty that Protects You
When you hear the word “warranty,” you might groan when the first thing that comes to mind is jumping through an innumerable amount of hoops. Many companies use their warranties as a type of advertising to draw more customers in, but they don’t often tell you about the fine print.
When you’re getting ready to make an investment in a safe for your home or office, you’ll want to make sure that your safe comes with a warranty that will protect you from further cost in your time of need.
Here are some things you should expect from a safe warranty:
- The warranty is for the lifetime of the safe, not for a limited amount of time
- The company offers to replace the safe in the event of burglary, fire, or flood
- The warranty covers the cost to open the safe after damage has been done to it
- In case you need replacement, the company pays for the shipping costs
- The warranty includes the cost of having a repairman come to your home
You’ll pay for expensive features for your safe like extensive fireproofing, but, if you don’t have a warranty that completely covers the safe, you will have to cover the cost of the safe twice when disaster hits.
You expect your safe to protect your valuables no matter what happens, and you shouldn’t have to put more money into the safe later down the road.
Get a safe with a warranty that will stand strong through any disaster! Cannon safes come with a warranty that has all the great features listed above. Contact Cannon today to get the warranty you need from the home and office safe experts!