Costco Agreement Please read the following
***Before we ship your order it is important to note the following delivery information. Your acknowledgement of this information, by clicking the Submit button below, will ensure prompt handling of your order.***
Delivery is Curbside Only - Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within one to six weeks from date of order.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Drivers do not assist with un-packaging or set-up and it is not their responsibility to bring freight into the house, garage, etc.
- Delivery does not include disposal of packaging. Please keep all packaging in the event a return is needed.
Please Inspect the Safe BEFORE signing the delivery receipt and accepting delivery.
- The box is easy to slide up and off to allow for visual inspection.
- Due to the inherent nature of freight shipping, some minor scratches may occur; touch-up paint is provided for this reason.
- If the safe has significant damage (i.e. dents, broken lock), we ask that you REFUSE DELIVERY and contact CANNON SAFE at 1-800-242-1055, Monday - Friday during the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Pacific time.
- Please click on here to view the Cannon video about what to expect at the time of your delivery.