Alpha Guardian is seeking to hire one full-time (25-30 hours/wk) Marketing Intern or two part-time Marketing Interns (10-15 hours/wk).
The Intern will assist our Marketing team in the following areas:
- Social Media Management including content creation, scheduling, and reputation management
- Analytics & reporting including the assessment of trends and activity on brand websites
- Developing and executing digital marketing and advertising campaigns across multiple digital platforms (social media, email, and web)
- Providing creative direction to a team of graphic designers to get appropriate graphics to accompany campaigns
- Website development (site building with WordPress and HTML)
- Content creation for blogs & web pages
- Event coordination and attendance for local tradeshows
- Working knowledge of platforms such as Hootsuite and Sprout Social
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creative self-started who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration
- Strong desire to learn, along with professional drive
- Familiarity with mainstream social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
This internship will count towards Marketing Internship Credit.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to: