Cannon Safe is looking for a Senior Accountant based out of our Las Vegas Headquarters. This position will report to the Assistant Controller.
- The Senior Accountant will be responsible to assist in the assurance of accurate and timely processing of financial transactions for the Company.
- The Senior Accountant will serve as the EPICOR ERP super-user within the Accounting Department, working closely with other departments to gain a strong understanding of the processes and functionality of the ERP system.
- The Senior Accountant will compile data for various reporting needs, and assist in making accounting decisions that will have significant effects on the financial operations of the Company.
- Perform/Review journal entries posted into the accounting system for all entities.
- Perform/Review monthly account reconciliations of balance sheet accounts for all entities.
- Prepare trial balances in preparation for financial reporting for all entities.
- Create, maintain and update accounting functional Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and policies.
- Supervise and train assigned personnel.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of Accounting experience
- Ability to “critically think” through established procedures and methods
- Ability to travel internationally
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and PTO Program
- 401(k) Matching Program
- Educational Assistance