What To Expect On Delivery
Please Read The Following
***Before we ship your order it is important to note the following delivery information. Your acknowledgement of this information, by clicking the Submit button below, will ensure prompt handling of your order.***
Delivery is Curbside Only - Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Drivers do not assist with un-packaging or set-up and it is not their responsibility to bring freight into the house, garage, etc.
- Delivery does not include disposal of packaging. Please keep all packaging in the event a return is needed.
Please sign "Delivery Receipt" before inspecting the safe.
- You are required to slide off the box top while driver is there to allow you to inspect the safe.
- We have provided touch up paint for any minor scuffs and scratches that may have occured during transit.
- If safe is damaged beyond touch up paint repair, you are required to REFUSE SAFE and make notes to Delivery Receipt of your findings. Please ask driver to take the safe back.
- To report damages and request a replacement please contact Cannon Safe at 800-242-1055 Ext 722. Mon-Friday during the hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm PST.
- Please click here to view the Cannon video about what to expect at the time of your delivery.
- Your order is expected to ship within the next 1-6 weeks.
- Once your safe is nearing your area, the Carrier will call you to schedule a delivery appointment.
To return to costco.com, close this window.