Are you determined? Are you an ‘A’ Player looking for a fast-paced, growing company? Alpha Guardian is an innovative organization that is committed to maintiaining a strong culture of continual improvement and development as a company, as a manufacturer, and as individuals.
Directs and provides leadership by establishing and executing a coherent procurement and sourcing plan that is consistent with the company’s culture, strategic business objectives and continuous improvement/cost management efforts.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High ethical standards
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Thorough understanding of financial management and procurement’s impact on results
- Responsible for financial performance through execution of sourcing strategies that deliver savings and higher value for the businesses.
- Responsible for aligning and implementing standardized purchasing processes/systems to leverage group volume and resources.
- Participates in and provides leadership for cross-group collaboration activities as it pertains to sourcing/procurement.
- Works with staff to enable best in class supplier-buyer relationships.
- Directs efforts to negotiate, contract and manage performance with key suppliers to ensure that all service levels are achieved and that continuous improvement efforts are implemented.
- Responsible for leading and developing a sourcing team to deliver aggressive savings targets.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven record of procurement and cost management across goods and services and understanding of the entire procurement cycle
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to maintain a wide range of multi-site relationships at all levels of the organization and the ability to implement change
- Demonstrated ability to get positive results through influence, persuasion, leadership, presentations, training, and group facilitation skills
Requirements: Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or related degree or the equivalent in relevant experience
- Ten (10) years or more of strategy sourcing/category management experience, oversees sourcing is preferred
- Experience establishing business processes and managing performance
- Exposure to the manufacturing sectors preferred
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
Paid Holidays and PTO Program
401(k) Matching Program